HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!
Old 08-31-2007, 09:32 AM
Mike Hill
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Planter,
I hate to bash someone but since you and I are the only ones in here who know who we are talking about I will say this. I went to them for a simple string and harness 2 years ago(last time I was there). I had to go back 4 times to get it right. The clerk started telling me I bought the wrong size bow and that it is as good as I am going to get it. Well I bought the bow there Chris set me up with it and it wasn't acheep set up. I was pissed to say the least. About that time Chris came in had me draw the bow took it went downstairs was gone 20 min. came back hadme draw it again made a couple small adjustments and I was good as new. He does fine work but he is never there or he will work on your bow for a couple min. put it down work on a couple more for a few min come back to you no way to do business. And the monkeysthat work for him well They will never touch my bow again. I have been going to Jans in Fall rivershe seems to know what she is doing but I havn't given them anything very hard, they did make me a new string and harness and it was right the first time so thats a positive. There is a shop in Spencerma thats suppos to be verygood it is a shame to have to go that far but if thats what I have to do I will.