HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Let 'em go and let 'em grow!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 09:04 PM
atlasman

Default RE: Let 'em go and let 'em grow!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter2001

Obviously, you have never planted and taken care of a food plot let alone 10 acres of them.
I don't consider that "work" to get a big buck...........no more then I consider liposuction "work" to lose weight.

If you think Illinois has trophy bucks below every tree stand, you have been watching to much tv.
Never said that and don't know where you got that from.

If you think it is just as easy to kill a record book buck as it is a 1.5 year old, well then, I need to learn hunting stratigies from you.
Never said that either BUT.........you (and numerous others) have proven that to be true on this very site. Look at what you said..........all you had to do was not shoot bucks for a couple years and coincidentally now you are putting 2 in the books per year. Guys have testified this to be true time and again..........don't shoot them and seeing and killing more big bucks will soon follow. You don't expect everyone to believe that by some miracle of good timing you all became great hunters in that same time frame do you??..........of course not and I don't mean that as an insult. You are still the very capable hunter you always were...........you just have more larger bucks around now.........pretty simple concept actually.

Guys prefer hangin' out in bars packed full of women for a reason