HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 8 - Official International Harvesters Thread
Old 08-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Ken/WV
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 8 - Official Team 8 Thread

I have done some scouting, and had the trail camera out alittle bit as well. Last time the camera was out I took it to my fiances grandma's farm and got some good pic's. Three or four differnt bucks including two pretty nice eight points. I was surprised at the number of pics I got over a 5 day span with just putting out one of those cheapy corn flavored buck lickers block from wally world. I hope this weekend to pick up another block and throw up the camera again to see how they have grown over the past 3 weeks.

I would have had the camera's out more but buying this house has been hectic and I'm trying to make sure everything is taken care of before I close on the 27th. After that I should be moved in after a week then I can do some scouting on my new property. So it looks like I'll have plenty of land to hunt this year if nothing else.

Note: I will post the pics of what bucks I got pics of a couple weeks ago when I clean off the memory card before taking the camera back out.