HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - String noise???? (Now w/video)
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 10:21 PM
pyclub1
Fork Horn

Default RE: String noise???? (Now w/video)

Check out the STS system stabilizer shock system, it is AWESOME, my buddy put one on his Bow and it is simply amazing the difference this thing makes... I use the limbsavers and whiskers and dampeners and all that and none of it works like this sts system.. NO JOKE.. I have never seen a difference maker like this.. The Limbsaver system is great and I will never be without it but, after this coming week I will never be without this either.. You have to try it.. It is just like the limb savers but it comes out to reach the string and when you realease the string actually hits this rubber dampener or whatever it is made out of and it completely keeps shock and vibration out of the bow.. Amazing... Someone back me up on this... Their are different kinds I believe his isnt the STS but something else, I couldnt think of the name of his and went to cabelas.com and seen the STS and it looks exactly the same as what he has... Check with your local bow shop and see what they have and then get one.. I will get the name of his and post it later..