HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Moultrie I-40 or I-60
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 03:45 PM
cat_crazy

Default RE: Moultrie I-40 or I-60

i am thinking that the I40 would be just as good as the I60 in the pic quality. i got the I60 because of the remote, pic res, and the screen. I found that the screen on the camera is too small to determine anything so it is usless. i do like the remote, as i sit in my stand, i can watch the buck i want to shoot and take a pic just when he is in the perfect postion with a click of a button. last year i was just hoping it took a pic of him. and i have to say that you can really zoom in on your computer with this 6.0 pixel, two thumbs up on this one. i got an external rechargable battery from cabelas and have not had to worry about battery charge at all. it has taken well over 3000 pics (most at night) and the battery is still fully charged. you have to check the external battery with a voltage tester because it will not regester on the screen, it just says EB where the % was. they should fix this oversight, kind of anoying to drag a voltage tester around. i have had problems with this cam within the first 3 weeks or so with pic quality and some other stuffbut it is running flawlessly now, even the whiteout pics are becoming less and less. if the extra options are not a factor, you should not spend the extra doe! lol

CC