HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Eotech Holographic sights(review kinda)
Old 08-04-2007, 10:39 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Eotech Holographic sights(review kinda)

sorry bigcountry...i dont use it for groundhog hunting..i was comparing it to my Leupold target scope thats on my groundhog rifle, which is the only other scope ive ever touched that clicked true like a scope should...its nice playing with good optics.

it was tooo stinkin hot for me to put up a 100yd target. the bank sign said 96..i dont know if it was THAT hot..but it was hot...and the bugs down at the 100yd target are a KILLER. i just wasnt in the mood for that today lol.

i think for what dad wants from it, it is perfect...if poop hit the fan and he needed the rifle it wouldnt be for shots past 100yds i dont think....

i really think i would seen better accuracy if i would had a different colored target. i just couldnt make out the red and orange...when i seen them together i fired my shot. that dot is small enough to get decint accuracy from i believe...and that particular M4 is new...i dont even know that dad fired a round from it yet...and the ammo i was running was garbage...