HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bow for Daughter
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Dryridge

Default RE: Bow for Daughter

BROWNING MICRO ADRENALINE. I am setting up a new one now for my buddy's wife. It is the best bow I have set up for such need. It is pricy , but worth it in my opinion. I set up nearly 60 bows this year so far (and I don't even have a shop anymore....ha ha, But I love to help folks) Lets just say I am IMPRESSED with this little bow. Light wt. Fast, Nice No torque grip and it fits a wide range with its adjustabililty which she will need. All young women must change their form as body changes come about, the bow must change with them.

I vote for this one all the way. However, that said, everyone has one for this market these days and I have not seen all of them. I know the Parker Challenger is pretty good. The Sierra Tec is GREAT but $$$$. Lots of others. But IMO definitely the best for the money....around $350 I think new, but check ebay for used. Young boys grow out of them fast....at least they think they do.

Good Luck getting her fixed up. I am sure she will enjoy and I for one and glad she is wanting to take up the great sport of archery hunting

Dave