HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WA permit results are up......kinda
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 05:27 PM
cascadedad

Default RE: WA permit results are up......kinda

A test drawing, conducted July 14, was never verified, because WDFW found that its licensing system failed to include bonus points for many applicants. WDFW is working with Outdoor Central, its licensing system vendor, to correct that problem before conducting a final drawing.
Test drawing, yea right. Why don't they just say the truth, "We screwed up and posted some results before they were verified."

Reminds me:
Last year my brother read some info on the WDFW site about a disabled hunter hunt at Mt. St. Helens.He drove all the way there,just to find outyou had to have a written permit. There were LOTS of other disabled hunters there also that just had toturn around and drive home. The info was very unclear and in fact was misleading. They LATER revised the statement, but failed to point out that it was revised. The statement still had the date from the original statement. The guy was covering his rear and I imagine he got away with it.

All I can say, is I am glad I am not the one that has to answer their phone in the upcoming days. Unfortunately, the person responsible probably doesn't have to answer the phone either.