HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - leaving letters on doors
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 12:35 PM
geterdun2

Default RE: leaving letters on doors

I see ur point. but heres my situation, and then u tell me what u guys think. i know of an area with many farms on a certain road. this wekened im going to go and knock on a good amount of doors off of this road, but in the same general area. while im here at work doing nothing, i was going to write some letters to people on the original road that i saw this past wekened (just because i know there addresses). i am not going to knock on their doors this weekend since i want to send them this letter, i will knock on doors in the general area. im jus thinking that all i need is one reply (usually), and if i send out 50 letters to people on this road, and none reply at all, then what have i lost? time at work which im spending doing nothing anyway lol. i see ur point about being face to face, defintely, but i guess what i meant to say was i will do that this weeked with hope for better results, but for now i was going to write letters to farms on that road and jus hope for a random/lucky hit. of course the letters will only be addresses to the house (dont have the owners name), & many people will prob. just throw them away, but all i need is one, right? i guess im asking what is the harm ya know? i wont knock on doors on this road since i sent them letters, but i will in the surrounding area. since i cant do it til this wekened, i was thinking about sending out these letters to get some extra probability of a hit. what do ya think? thanks alot for all the input
PS - i wont even really be expecting any replies ya know, jus one of those maybe ill get extremely lucky deals. i have about 2 months til bow starts and i want to get as many opportunities to find some land