HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line
Old 07-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Doc E
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Charcoal female Lab, Started 16 months old Amazing Retriever from hunting line

I only "hassle" those that deserve to be hasseled............Those that lie, those that have no genetic health clearances. I guess that you've never noticed that I also compliment those people who tell the truth (all the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth) and breed responsibly.
It's those people who breed irresponsibly who are a huge problem in the causes of Labs having so many genetic health problems.

If you (or anyone) believes that by me bringing out facts is wrong and a hassle --- well, I guess we'll just have to disagree. If you can show me where I have ever told a falsehood about any adds, please let me know and I will apologize and make a correction.

As soon as you (or any breeder) breeds responsiby and tells the truth, I'll be one of the first to say so and compliment you for "doing it right".