HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Excalibur Customer Service (Dan Miller) Simply the best!!!!
Old 06-29-2007, 04:20 PM
awshucks
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Excalibur Customer Service (Dan Miller) Simply the best!!!!

Here's a Danny Miller story for ya'll. Not everybody realizes what I know about him [along w/ many others] but he was recently telling me how somebody got a dozen GT's from him and was EXTREMELY upset that they weren't matched. All the ones I've gotten have been from a low of 430 gr to a high 0f 433 gr, averaging 431 gr. That's what thgis customers weighed also, but he thought they should weigh the same, TO THE GRAIN, lol. Tell ya the truth, I was laughing so hard I didn't hear what he told the guy.

Another Danny story. I needed a stock. It's a long story why, but I needed a stock and I was selling a left handed Mark Henegar custom. Danny asked how much I wanted for it and I told him I paid $225 plus shipping and didn't mind taking a minor beating on it but not a major one, so I'd take $200. I sent him my Henegarand he sent me a beater [free] that someone had replaced under warranty. About a week later, I get a check from him for $225. Being kinda puzzled, I gave him a call. He told me he never even got to mount the stock, a buddy of his came in and saw it and insisted on buying it. Yeah, you guessed er Lester, he charged the guy the whole $225 and sent it all to me. World's nicest guy, imho.