HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - cva - SLOoooowCRAPPY!- service let me down!
Old 06-24-2007, 03:39 PM
liquidorange
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: cva service let me down!

I'm far from trying to be a smart a$$ but, We all understand you want the gun returned in the same condition you sent it in. It's understood it was your fathers and your very proud and protective of that. If they tried to repair their damage and it didn't meet your expectations your going to rant even more. I'd have taken them up on the new barrel.
ORIGINAL: sjsfire

I'm far from trying to be a smart a$$ but, We all understand you want the gun returned in the same condition you sent it in. It's understood it was your fathers and your very proud and protective of that. If they tried to repairtheir damageand it didn't meet your expectations your going to rant even more. I'd have taken them up on the new barrel.
its not about a new barrel. did i say this use to be my fathers gun? i more or less wanted them to admit that while jigging up and heating the barrel they screwed it up. not just thrown back in a box and shipped back with no explaination. i dont know if the inside rifling marks from cva-s jig will affect its accuracy but when it gets back from re finishing and i shoot it i just might take them up on a new barrel.i will say again i have received generally good service from them in the past and i think they offer a good gun for the money but in this case they kinda blew it . i also want to say that dave at customer service had some issues for not getting back to me and after mark explained i understood. who ever mark is he seems to be the person to talk to. getting this gun fixed was personal to me so i just needed to vent a little. im actually suprised of all the negativity i got. makes me suspicious . i didnt want to turn this into a war of who has better service but for me it is very clear.