HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Danny Miller...
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 10:43 AM
awshucks
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Danny Miller...

It's hard to describe Danny, but he's one of the nicest guys in the world and has forgotten more about xbows than most of us mere mortals will ever learn. You guys that have minor problems or questions about other brands can give him a call too. You get the feeling talking to him that you are the only customer he has. No web site, but if he's on the phone when you call, he'll either switch over to ask you to wait a second, or if you get his machine you can bet he's calling you back, often after normal business hours.

My wife had a saying that applies to guys like Danny: "When they leave us, a library closes"

I shamelessly troll for business for him, not that there aren't other dealers/reps out there like him, but he's the one I know and have done quite a bit of business w/ and feel very comfortable advising guys to talk to him. It's a shame he can't compete w/ "net" prices on xbows, but that's business I guess. As Jason learned, he's the best deal out there for accessories, strings, ect. [740] 483-2312.

One more little fact for you Excal guys. Every return or warranty problem in the USA ends up at Danny's. You can save yourself some time and grief by just giving him a call rather than going thru who ever you bought the bow from.