HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - cva - SLOoooowCRAPPY!- service let me down!
Old 06-22-2007, 03:18 PM
liquidorange
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: cva service let me down!

well nO DUGH!!!!- i cant be on call either. im actually not allowed to field phone calls during my work day so i check on stuff when i can. anyway dave calls me today again around 9.30 am and leaves a message i call right back during my break period and get "im out of the office again leave a message" so i take the advice of frontier and ask for mark at my lunch time. i actually wanted to follow procedure without stepping on toes. mark tells me the process of replacing a bolster and that none of them are soldered in but require heat to get them out. also there is some kind of jig that indeed goes into the muzzle of the barrel. he states none of this should have damaged the barrel. well on mine it did. he was very quick to offer a new barrel as i have some accuracy concerns with the scrape marks in the rifleing in the muzzle of the barrel. i told them i could send them a bottle of oil and blue paste if they needed it. i also asked why it was cleaned and not oiled and he told me that they could ask the gunsmith but it would be like beating a dead horse. they did damage my barrel and mark offered to give me a new one. i told them it was my fathers old gun and i wanted to hunt with it this year. i dont want a new barrel just the one i sent to them back in the same condition. it took a week to get through and i really didnt get any satisfaction. i really believe the service is no where near what im use to dealing with. there is no excuse and i gotta say i received poor service as well as extremely bad customer service. in all fairness i have gotten good service before so im done ranting cva today. thumbs down on this dealing[:'(]