HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What's the dumbest thing you ever did?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 09:18 PM
pjhunts
Typical Buck

Default What's the dumbest thing you ever did?

This doesn't have to pertain to hunting, just outdoors happenings. My wife will tell you that the stupidest thing she saw me do was last year when I was cutting some brush out of the edge of the yard. It was right before dark and I had my chainsaw going when I felt something bite me. I turned my saw off to see what it was. That's when I noticed that I was being swarmed by yellow jackets. I ran to the house as fast as I could with bees all over me. My wife met me at the door and shoved me back in the garage and said " You aren't coming into this house with all those bees on you" I was being stung over and over again. So she says take your clothes off and I'll let you in. I did. I got inside and she swatted the last few bees that were in my hair and on my back.. Now I was pretty mad. I had been stung somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 -60 times. I thought I would pull a fast one on those bees and went back out there after dark with some gas. I found there hole in the ground and torched it. Done deal I thought. I went to work the next day and when I got home I thought I would check and see if there were any bees left. I didn't see and flying around and I kind of had to pee, so I whipped "tiny" out and peed into the hole to express my distaste for those stupid bees. Wouldn't you know it there was one stinkin bee left in that darn hole. He flew out in a straight line and stung me right on my "other head" if you know what I mean. That REALLY hurt! My wife can't tell this stroy without laughing herself to tears.