HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - They want your deer! What would you do ?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 08:14 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: They want your deer! What would you do ?

you better believe it..im 15 and the size of most grown men...im 5'8" 200lbs and lift hard...and i pack a mauser chambered in 3006 if you want MY deer that bad that youd hurt me...id consider you nuts to try to take a deer from me..when i say my first buck(4th deer) i was jumping in the air pointing at it sayin its a buck its a buck!...i had to look pathetic it was this year lol...thats how excited i get over a deer with antelrs..even though it was just a little 6pt....it doesnt matter he stands up there with the BC and PY bucks if i have a say so...i admier his rack every nite before bed...you dont understand what them little piecec of marrowless bone mean to me! you try telling me a deer i dropped and know i did is yours your nuts and were gunna box thats all there is to it...my dad went to get the truck 100yds up the road..hes like keep your rifle and shells incase someone gives you trouble..i thought about that while he was gone and was like hmm hes right...a 15yr old iwth a buck and a big doe and a nice button i would be pretty vonerable for someone desperate for a deer or 3....they wouldnt get my deer without a fight and still wouldnt take it from me unless it was maybe a doe and i had meat already that season or something like that...