HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hoyt Vectrix or Matthews Switchback XT
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 12:22 PM
tmeservey

Default RE: Hoyt Vectrix or Matthews Switchback XT

How hard is it to put on a new limb on an Outback? What did your friend expect Mathews to do, give him a entirely new bow? First, the limb material on a Drenlin is supposively a different material and coating compared to an Outback. Mathews has done tests proving the new drenlin limbs are twice as strong compared to the limbs on their older bow models. I believe bowhunter magazine went over this very subject. The thinner limbs will stand the test of time, Mathews is a smart company and so are their engineers. I can't wait to buy mine!

And Mathews has been arounf since the mid 90's, Ithink they know what they are doing. They are the most sucessful bow manufacturer in Modern history, their sales have skyrocketed each and every year, and more pro and nathional shooters are winning with their bows......but then again I guess they haven't been around long enough to proove to you that they know what they are doing???????[8D]