HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What Does Your Wife Think Of...........?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 08:19 AM
445 supermag
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What Does Your Wife Think Of...........?

First of all John G very sorry to hear of your loss.

My wife of 8 1/2 years have been great. SHe loves to eat venison. When it was opening day of bow season and I didn't come home with a deer she said " what happened I want some venison" GOD love her. I told her that I saw a small buck but it was too small to shoot then she got upset. lol She loves venison. She said you better go out tomorrow and get that big one. She it great. She don't mind if I get new toys as she nows its a hope less case. BUt I only do so if funds are there.

She knows that I never forger her in that I love to buy her stuff. SHe has to say no don't get that even thought its for her. I love to buy her jewlery and expensive jewlery at that. So she actually says no to that as she thinks its too much. But I get some for her anyway once in a while. She is a great girl and love her dearly and couldn't imagine not haveing her around. SHe fishes with me and loves to go on a boat to fish and like to shoot and even picked out her own gun. A sig p232 380 great gun and great choice. I love shooting it too.

I just wish I could get her to hunt but I doubt I would ever get that to happen.

Brian