HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking For Leasing Agents
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 04:39 PM
peakrut
Bartender

Default RE: Looking For Leasing Agents

First youFILL INTHE BLANK!I didnt go looking for stuff to complain about it came here to me. I dont usually complain but when it comes to you guys you know where to go!
ORIGINAL: MidwestPropertyMan

I appoligize.....I meant to post this in the Midwest Regional Forum. I do have to reply to some of the comments that have been made. First of all, We do not set the lease prices.....that is up to the landowner. Trust me, I wish all the leases were $5/Acre. They would certainly be easier to lease out. Some people love to rip on people on here that are trying to make a living in the hunting industry.Some people seem to hatethe people that come in and lease it, but don'tforget, nobody forces the landowner tolease their property out.If someone is willing to paybig money to lease property, it is not fair to the landowner to deny them getting the most out of their propertyjust so youhave a cheap (or free) place to hunt.Also, if you hate outfittersand peopleleasing property so much.......why areyou even in the"Hunts/Outfitters" section on hunting.net? I appoligize that I got you guys so rowled up....but it sure seems to me that some people on here just look for stuff to complainabout.