Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting > 2018 Turkey Contest
Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects >

Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects

Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects

Old 04-28-2018, 02:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

I set my blind up in my field this afternoon before going into work.
I just want to make sure that I am ready for them come Monday morning.
Old 04-28-2018, 02:58 PM
Fork Horn

No bird for me yet. Called in a 22 lb. beauty for the guy that is driving me to and from the bush ( I can't drive until Apr 30th by law and doctor's order). He was some excited, his second day turkey hunting and his first bird. Shot it at 15 ft. Sorry I don't have a picture. Took today off, back at it tomorrow. He said I can shoot the next one.
Old 04-29-2018, 07:44 AM
Fork Horn

You will be ready Phil, good luck.

Great job Colbea, that is great he got a bird. Not always about who pulls the trigger, just being a part of the hunt.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats colbea on getting a new fellow hooked on turkey hunting. WTG!

Nothing showed up in my field yesterday at all. It had rained very hard during the morning
so I took a short drive down around back and saw 4 hens in one old woods cutting road and
2 in anthoer old road. So I am hopeful that I will be on them today. Good Luck team..,
Old 05-01-2018, 04:24 AM
Fork Horn

Opening day today. Had a Tom at 75 yards but he wouldn't come any closer. Gonna head back out at 10 A.M. and see if the Toms and hens have split up so I can call one in.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck! I can't wait to see you smiling over his fan!
Old 05-02-2018, 05:13 PM
car
Typical Buck

I'm back from WV empty handed. I called one in and got in to big of a hurry and the old tom saw me move. Back at it in Ohio tomorrow morning!
Old 05-04-2018, 12:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

I had the same luck as car had yesterday..

It has been slow hunting here with the toms being with the hens and not being vocal at all. The day before yesterday I had one come into my blind just about 5 minutes after I left, It is a place I can only shoot one with a bow in my back field because of being to close to houses would trigger issues no one wants. But I had just left my blind and was taking with a neighbor as I was leaving it. Another neighbor heard us talking and then saw the turkey out there beating on my jake decoy.. But, I am hopeful he will be back and will try to keep an eye on it for him to move back in.. Heading back out for an evening hunt shortly.. Good Luck everyone!
\
Old 05-04-2018, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

Just checking in. It's our 4th day of turkey season here in VT and no luck yet. Iv'e been after the same Tom 3 days in a row and he's won every time. Hopefully it'll change.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

keep at em guys. One will eventually slip up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.