Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting > 2018 Turkey Contest
Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects >

Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects

Community

Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects

Old 04-25-2018, 03:07 AM
Fork Horn

Good news Colbea.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:16 PM
car
Typical Buck

I shot a coyote this morning. He was headed for my decoy so when he hit 25 yards away I let him have it.
Attached Thumbnails Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects-coyote2018.jpg  
Old 04-26-2018, 05:17 PM
car
Typical Buck

I leave for WV tomorrow. See if I can't get a couple toms down there!
Old 04-26-2018, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay guys, we have been overtaken by team 1 for the lead and team 2 is breathing down our necks. We can't let team 1 repeat. Lets go kill some birds. Still haven't heard from a few members in a while. Who all is hunting or not hunting?
Old 04-26-2018, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck car. Glad to see one of those pesky varmints go down. I'll shoot a coyote every chance I get.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by car
I shot a coyote this morning. He was headed for my decoy so when he hit 25 yards away I let him have it.

Way to get the coyote car! I shot one last year with a number 6 turkey load..

Well team my season will soon be here with our turkey season opening up on Monday! It has been a long year waiting for it to get here.. I will soon be out there trying my luck on them. Hopefully I can help and get us back up in first place where we belong.. Way to go guys on getting it done.. Now us slackers can hopefully add to our team score.. With that big bird Uncle Nicki shot to help the team I believe we can get it done.. Good luck everyone that is still out there hunting..
Old 04-27-2018, 04:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by colbea
Seen my cardiologist today. He gave the green light to go out tomorrow, for opening day. He cautioned me, that the first signs of trouble, be smart and get home. So that means I start tomorrow. Calling for rain, but have a blind set up and have a buddy driving me ( I still can't drive until Apr 30th.). I'm not going to be picky, first legal bird will get shot at, Jake or Tom. I'm looking for a short season with any luck.
Way to go colbea!! I am glad to hear that things are going positive to you! I can only imagine the relief you feel! Just remember there is no turkey worth dying for!
Old 04-27-2018, 05:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by superstrutter
We haven't heard from several team members. Fill us in on what is happening.
I have been quite busy with working with a lot of scheduled hours hitting me. I start my week of vacation on opening day of the season.. I have been trying to keep up with the posts however. Trying to use my cell phone with limited connections is hard. But I know exactly what you are saying.. We always hear from team members in the beginning and then you get to hear nothing from them.. But, as we all know unfortunately there is a lot of times that is not the case.. I hope that they are all alright and will stop by and let us know how things are going. As a team we try and offer a few suggestions or try and learn from what happened in their case..

I also want to say congratulations to those that have scored a bird and hopefully I can help add to the score...
Old 04-27-2018, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

Big day tomorrow. Let see if the big one will come in.
Old 04-27-2018, 06:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by turkman1
Big day tomorrow. Let see if the big one will come in.

Good Luck turkman1 we are all routing for you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.