Community

Team 3 Roost Raiders

Old 04-12-2016, 05:53 AM
Typical Buck

It's disappointing that we don't have a name or logo but things ( interest ) seems to be changing for many, as for me I've hunted for so long seems I've said it all and now say a lot less here. Bummer
Old 04-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by superstrutter
I really don't care either. The only name that more than one person showed interest in was Roost Raiders. We can go with that if nobody cares.
I responded earlier today with this. If Roost Raiders is okay with everyone, we can go by that.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on your Merriam's. You need to post a picture of it. You can either post it here or on the picture post thread. I scored it at 38.5 ( 15 lbs. Beard 8" Spurs 3/8" )
Old 04-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Roost Raiders works for me...
Can't wait to put some points on the board. Seeing all of these dead longbeards is making me lose sleep!
Old 04-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by superstrutter
Congrats on your Merriam's. You need to post a picture of it. You can either post it here or on the picture post thread. I scored it at 38.5 ( 15 lbs. Beard 8" Spurs 3/8" )
Thanks ! and done.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default 3rd bid pics

" />
It was a shame he was sick, but had no of knowing before I dropped him, that left spur was epic, longest one I've gotten. No plans to hunt out of state so I'll be spectating for the rest of the contest. Now all we need is a team name.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default name

Didn't read the earlier post, Roost Raiders is cool by me.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Springspur, he may be sick, but he is still a pretty bird. Too bad you won't be able to eat him. I'll be helping a friend get a bird this weekend. Next week I'll be going back to Texas to a friends place with my bow to try and fill out my last Texas tag.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

RMG, I just watched your video. Sounds like a lot of gobblers. You are in the right spot. Are you hunting private or public land? How many Merriam's can you take in CO? Sounds like you will have plenty of chances to take another one. BTW, you may want to practice a little on the mouth call, lol.

Last edited by superstrutter; 04-12-2016 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default hey Superstrutter

Good luck with the bow, took mine to my pro shop today and he gave me a dirty look when I told him the string and cables have never been changed! it's a parker hunter mag that I bought about 11 tears ago. So I ended buying a half dozen arrows, got the bowfishing arrows that
I got at a yard sale for a dollar apiece fixed, and new broadheads, so 200 bucks later I escaped from there. But he did give me a free hat! My girlfriend has several friends who have given me permission to hunt their land. I've heard that one before but it looks good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.