Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2015 Turkey Contest
2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers >

2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers

Community

2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers

Old 06-15-2015, 08:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

I still have plenty of stickers Talondale if you want any of them PM your mailing address and I will get them out to you when I send them to the others..
Old 06-16-2015, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the offer Phil but as much as I appreciate the effort everyone made getting them I think I'll pass on the sticker. Hope you have a fun summer and successful fall.
Old 06-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Talondale
Thanks for the offer Phil but as much as I appreciate the effort everyone made getting them I think I'll pass on the sticker. Hope you have a fun summer and successful fall.
OK thanks Talondale.. I was out back of the house in my field around noon time today checking things out.. I walked up to a fawn laying in the tall grass.. That was very cool I thought.. Even cooler is the fact I have not seen any deer out there in the daylight hours before.. So I went back to the house and grabbed my camera to snap a photo of it.. It was still hiding in the grass. So I will share with you all .. Take care everyone!!
Old 10-31-2015, 01:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

As we know our spring turkey season is long behind us now.. Most of us is either out looking for that elusive buck or thinking and planning next springs turkey hunt.. Myself i am not sure if I will be out there in the spring or not.. I am hoping to but will soon be fighting a battle myself as I have been diagnosed with cancer and still waiting on the treatment plan.. If all goes well I will be at it again in the spring and hope to be back on a team with at least some of you.. So take care.. I just wanted you all to know what is going on and hopefully I will kick it's butt.. All goes well I will be back out there in the spring..
Old 10-31-2015, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Stay positive Phil. Keep us informed on how things are going. Prayers sent.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Phil!
Advice from a cancer survivor I know...stay positive and plan future exploits.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks guys. I am trying to stay as positive as I can..
Old 11-05-2015, 03:35 AM
Super Moderator

Phil I'm praying for you and your family as I know how tuff it can be for you all. Like everyone has been saying.. Stay positive and youll be back after them in no time. If ya need anything let us know.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks KellyQuinn I had a full PET scan yesterday and they have 1 more place with cancer and 1 that is questionable but looks like cancer starting.. They are hopeful that this can be beat as well. I will start an aggressive treatment program on the 18th.. It will be running threw the holidays which will not be very pleasant but it is what it is.. Take care guys.
Old 11-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck Phill. You will be in our prayers. Stay positive...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.