HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scope Size
Thread: Scope Size
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 11:32 AM
younggun308
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scope Size

I have fired over 120 rounds of ammo after sighting it in, and the scope doesn't budge, it keeps it's zero,it's got weatherproof coating on it.

Like I said, it's a scope manufactured by Bushnell, "Shooter's Edge" is the name of the company, and the guy at the store said that it's right under the Bushnell Elite as far as quality is concerned, but above the other, regular Bushnell scopes.

My dad has a 3x9x40 Bushnell Elite, and I really don't see much of a difference shooting his when I shoot mine, the only thing I notice is the difference in the gun (His being a 7mm Rem Mag and mine a .308 Win.).

The only scope that really impressed me that I knew was better than mine was a Leupold 3x9x50, the kind that has the bent bottom to fit next to the barrel better. I could tell the Leupold let in light much better, and the resolution was a bit better.

IMO, you need to not make such poorly-thought throughcomments, saying that your opinion is good enough to be worshipped, because it's the truth.
My scope matches in no way, your de-romanticizing "novel"of the 50mm scopes.

You should've said it's just your opinion, not go through 27 words to say what you wrote was the Bible, and in making these mistakes you've proven nothing but incompetence.

Good Day, Happy Hunting, and God Bless the USA.