Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2014 Turkey Contest
Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers >

Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers

Community

Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers

Old 05-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Typical Buck

One more day guys!!!! Has anyone been on the winning turkey team?
Old 05-30-2014, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

How is your math skills Phil? Lol!
Old 05-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Fork Horn

Been reading your thread and I hope to disappoint you. Roosted a bird last night and hope to get him this morning. Time will tell. If not and your team wins then congrats to all of you, it's been a blast.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you can up grade and beat then congrats VT.. We know it would be a battle straight from the beginning and we all have had a blast as well..

I hope if you get one it is a jake.. LOL

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-31-2014 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by swampbuster
How is your math skills Phil? Lol!
For the most part good but, we all can make a mistake..

We have 1 team to be concerned about and that will be over with tonight.. Keep your hopes up as he needs to better his bird on this one..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-31-2014 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well team today is the big day whether we win or lose.. I am hoping for the win! Whether we win or not we have the most active team with all the posts we have made and all the hits from the viewers all watching us.. We certainly do have a great team this year!! It has been great being the captain as well. All of you input has been fantastic! I will be at work when this contest comes to a close. I hope we still are allowed on the internet as I will be wanting to check in and see whether or not we win this contest.. Naturally I am thinking we will win.. Good Luck guys I am hoping to congratulate the team on an outstanding job that was well done! Heck I will say congrats anyways as we have done a great job as a team! Congrats guys!

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-31-2014 at 03:37 AM.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well team I am sorry to say we are now in second place with one of their unheard from members posting a jake this morning.. I wish we could of had one of our unheard from members post a bird for us or something.. Anyways thanks guys it has been a blast! I really wish we could of had kept our team together for next years hunting season.. Congrats guys on a job well done!

Our only hope now is one of the unheard from pops in with a bird be it a jake or any other turkey to score for us.I do wish they would of stopped in a couple of times to help keep us informed.. Anyways I hope some of us can be on a team again next year.. We truly have a great team this year and I enjoyed it all..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-31-2014 at 03:46 AM.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I never have, in 11 years. This was the closest I've came, I am really bummed it didn't happen for us. This has been my most enjoyable season in the contest and I was really hoping to so it again next year with you guys.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have never been either and I really had hopes that this would be the year as well. Now I am still hoping one of the unheard from members pops in with a bird to post.. That would surely save us right now.. Yes jepcho this is the closest I have ever been as well. We had it right up to the last day of the contest. The only way to beat that is a win..
Old 05-31-2014, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

I can't believe it. What a kick in the groin!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.