Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2014 Turkey Contest
2014 TurkeyTrackSmackThread >

2014 TurkeyTrackSmackThread

Community

2014 TurkeyTrackSmackThread

Old 04-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by cammogunner
if i may interject you aint got those turkeys yet..and team 4 is getting board of all our recent sucses so turn up the heat
You are correct sir of course , That's only 1 if 16 propertys I have nailed down each one has its fair share of monsters the 2 I spoke of are just 2 I happened on accidently but now I know there alive there existence just got a lot more complicated lol .
We in the north still have 17 or so days to wait so there only getting bigger .
GO TEAM 1
GE
Old 04-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have to wait for 20 more days before I can start hunting.. But I have 86 miles of field I can hunt out on the pipeline and power lines that always has turkeys hanging around it.. With all the snow doing the melting now it should be great hunting once our season opens up..
Plus out back of the house here I have a few turkeys walking threw still. So it is starting to shape up to be a great year of turkey hunting..
Old 04-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator

All I can say is once April 21st is here the Arrowmaster (aka Turkey Wizard) will put some numbers up for the Butterball Bandits. I will sit tight, enjoy the show and lay the smack down on the first mature tom that shows his head. Oh its coming and I can feel it. Let the rush begin. Sit back and watch the dominate Butterball Bandits dominate the contest. Everyone else is playing for second. But in all reality everyone please be safe and good hunting to all my turkey huntng brothers and sisters.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

But in all reality everyone please be safe and good hunting to all my turkey huntng brothers and sisters.
Exactly how it should always be.. Just enjoy your hunting whether you get any turkey or not. Enjoy your day out there and remember that getting any turkeys is a bonus to a decent day enjoyed out in the great out doors.. There is a lot of folks that do not know what they are missing..
Old 04-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Exactly how it should always be.. Just enjoy your hunting whether you get any turkey or not. Enjoy your day out there and remember that getting any turkeys is a bonus to a decent day enjoyed out in the great out doors.. There is a lot of folks that do not know what they are missing..
I agree 100% Phil
Old 04-11-2014, 04:36 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Bad day of hunting is better than a good day at work! The weather is finally changing and im getting supet excited! May 1st is within sight finally!
Old 04-15-2014, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator

Caught this on trail cam. Needless to say he will wrap up the contest once I put him on the ground
Old 04-15-2014, 07:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

I do not see much of a beard and no spurs.. He is beatable.. Oh yeah, I just noticed your turkey is being roasted so it will be loosing wieght.. Besides that where the heck is his other leg? Did you shoot it off already so he can not run away??

Although it will a tough one because he must wiegh in at close to a ton..

If they are running around with hip boots on will it count??
As right now almost the entire state is under flood watches as all that white stuff keeps melting and a day and a half of rain is causing the water to rise..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 04-16-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey what is going on? Has anyone heard from Arrowmaster and if he happened to shoot turkzilla yet? I am betting he is giving it a great try!

Anyways I had to say something as this thread appears to be sinking at the moment.. I just know it, that team 5 is going to win this little contest.. ☺☺☺☺

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 04-25-2014 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-25-2014, 05:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Come on guys every team just about is scoring turkeys so what do you say? Lets hear some of the smack talk and keep this thread going.. So lets hear it.. This is a great thread to get the teams moral boosted up over who is gonna get that turkzilla..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.