Community

Team 6

Old 10-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

I've been ready to get out since season opened, but every time I have a chance to go, the wind is ridiculous. I thought about going out today, but the wind was 20 mph, gusting to 30. I never did like sitting in a tree when its that breezy...
Old 10-08-2014, 06:59 PM
car
Typical Buck

I can go one better than that. I've been having the same problem here in Ohio. So tonight it's 21 mph winds and I go anyway. Get all set up and nock my arrow and the rest has loosened up. I mean real loose. Pick up all my stuff and went back home.. I did get everything back to where it was and I'm good to go in the morning.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

Well, I'm rained out of the field again. If the rain lets up, I may try to head out in the morning. It might be cloudy and damp, but at least the wind wont be so bad.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

have killed three this year 2 doe and a buck and not one pic of me with deer and bow in hand.. sorry guys...
Old 10-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Was out last night and today. Beautiful night to be out tonight. I had a lot of does come in and feed on some corn we just knocked down. I had plenty of shots at 20 yards but was holding out for a buck.

Hopefully they can add the alternatives on to teams soon. I know there are guys trying to jump into the competition. If we don't get a full team soon I have a bad feeling we don't have a chance.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:02 AM
Fork Horn

Went out Friday & Saturday, too. Wind was totally wrong for hunting my favorite stands, so I tried hang back a bit. Ended up hanging a little too far back and only saw a few does, but never got a shot. No worries - I'm just gettin started and there's a whole lot of hunting season left!
Old 10-13-2014, 04:16 PM
car
Typical Buck

Nothing to report in so far. Not going to get to hunt much this week. If it's not raining in the morning I'll try to go.
Old 10-17-2014, 06:38 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys. Is it too late to be part of the team? Not sure why but I'm not getting notices from the site.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, we need all the help we can get! It doesn't look like they are adding people to the team for the "no shows" this year so were going to be behind the 8 ball on this one.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

I went out a few times Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'm finally starting to see some decent bucks on my trail cams, and I saw one one of them a couple times over the weekend. Never got a shot at him, but the season is just getting started, so I'm still pretty optimistic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.