Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 09-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not too bad of a sighting day. Ended up seeing 7 does and 1 snuck in behind me and was in my shooting lane before I seen her and she got out before I could get an arrow off. But the more does now, the more bucks later. I'll keep at it. Did get 1 nice pic. If he gets close enough I don't think I'll pass on him. Just hope he gets close enough.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Typical Buck

Nice buck! Glad youre seeing deer while ya sit. Its only a matter of time before ya stick one with an arrow.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Fork Horn

Few more pictures. Ready for the season that is for sure.
Attached Thumbnails Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-sunp0002.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-capture.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-sunp0014.jpg  
Old 09-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RisnerPSE
Few more pictures. Ready for the season that is for sure.
Awesome deer Risner! Gets me amped up to do some killin.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to steal my fire Risner I'd be excited for that also. Especially since you're catching daylight pics of them.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

Now I have to just prevent myself from going and checking the camera a bunch before the season starts. I think I have to make one more trip in there this week to trim some branches and that should be it.
I believe the 1st picture and 2nd picture is the same buck. Double main beam buck. Think he will he go 150?
Old 09-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd say that's the same guy. I'm wondering though if that is more of a palmation than a 2nd main beam. Either way he'd be a shooter in my book. I'm not good at scoring but I'd guess you may be pretty close.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Fork Horn

Wow we seen some shooters tonight using the binocs. I don't have pictures but we seen 5 deer around 150" and another one I think will go 170". I don't know what happened here but we have some Hawgs this year. I feel so sorry for the other teams this year. It's gonna be the worse ace whooping yet!
Old 09-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

wow, you guys seem to be spotting some giants. Been awhile since I have been on. I do not plan on hunting much in the early season and have not spent any time out scouting yet. I am changing jobs next week and am in the process of selling my house so it has been a crazy last couple of months. My new schedule calls for 2 weeks on and one week off so I think I will get some decent time to hunt by late October after we find another house in Mobridge,sd. I will still be able to hunt all my old territory so I think I will be able to pick right up where I left off. Best of luck everybody!!!
Old 09-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
wow, you guys seem to be spotting some giants. Been awhile since I have been on. I do not plan on hunting much in the early season and have not spent any time out scouting yet. I am changing jobs next week and am in the process of selling my house so it has been a crazy last couple of months. My new schedule calls for 2 weeks on and one week off so I think I will get some decent time to hunt by late October after we find another house in Mobridge,sd. I will still be able to hunt all my old territory so I think I will be able to pick right up where I left off. Best of luck everybody!!!

Good luck with all the non-hunting stuff, hope ya get it all worked out so you can hit the woods hard later in the season & don't be a stranger around here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.