Community

Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 09-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by On_Point
sounds logical.
You taking any vacation during the season?
I may take a few days off but it mainly depends on what the weekends show when I'm out. Couple days in early to mid November are on my watch list.

By the way, sorry about the avatar. Some reason, and I don't know if its my computer or what but I cannot get the pic to upload anywhere. I'll keep trying different ways though.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
I may take a few days off but it mainly depends on what the weekends show when I'm out. Couple days in early to mid November are on my watch list.

By the way, sorry about the avatar. Some reason, and I don't know if its my computer or what but I cannot get the pic to upload anywhere. I'll keep trying different ways though.
I love your avatar, I wouldn't change it for anything. lol
Old 09-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

Evening friends, Jesse finally checking in..... where did the summer go??? Cameras set up, all systems go for 2014... Pics forth coming soon. Deer numbers look fairly decent actually considering the winter we went through up here
Old 09-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jemrami9
Evening friends, Jesse finally checking in..... where did the summer go??? Cameras set up, all systems go for 2014... Pics forth coming soon. Deer numbers look fairly decent actually considering the winter we went through up here
Great to see ya finally joined us brother, welcome back.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Typical Buck

Well I finally got a picture of a good one cruising the oaks
Attached Thumbnails Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-mdgc0024.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-mdgc0023.jpg  
Old 09-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Typical Buck

p.s. Sadly this is a respectable buck down here in south jersey, There are much much bigger but with the swamps we have the big deer really never leave them besides the rut and even then most of the time the does are right in there with them. This is a good start though I usually don't see bucks like this on camera until they are on their feet cruising for does or at least checking them (late cotober)
Old 09-05-2014, 04:31 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowman4440
Well I finally got a picture of a good one cruising the oaks
awesome buck
Old 09-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

Glad to be back!!
Old 09-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Going to give tomorrow morning a shot. See if there is more activity in the morning than there was last weekend evening. Then check some cams. Hoping I get something to walk in front of me cause I just redneck rigged up a phone holder on my bow. Hoping to catch some video.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Going to give tomorrow morning a shot. See if there is more activity in the morning than there was last weekend evening. Then check some cams. Hoping I get something to walk in front of me cause I just redneck rigged up a phone holder on my bow. Hoping to catch some video.
Good luck man, I hope with this cool down that youll see em movin. We'll be waitin for some video.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.