Community

Team Edge. #6

Old 09-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Typical Buck

Default Team Edge. #6

Howdy guys. Guess we need to get this started.

Last edited by pjhunts; 09-28-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Fork Horn

Roger that!
Old 09-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Typical Buck

Checking in - season here in MD starts this week!

-fsh
Old 09-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Spike

Hey Guys--Checking in from here in WI.
I will be hunting in the Central, SW and SE parts of the state. I have some decent ones on cam.

Season here starts in a couple of weeks.
Pines
Old 09-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

My name is Shawn and I live here in east central Ohio. The hunting looks like it will be very good this year. Any one have any suggestions on any team names?
Old 09-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

Idk. I suck at thinkin up names. I did however put " big buck bully" on a tree stand that I had to label for some public ground. It got a few laughs.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

I'm cautiously optimistic for this season. It starts oct 1 here. I'll have a week or so of hunting then a solid month o work then hunt again so I dunno. Have a couple good ones on cam. Mid 50's 9 pt and a triple beam buck that will be in the 60's. and then we have the one I missed last year. He won't show up til nov. I new he was good but didn't know how good til I picked up his shed. It went 94 1/2 " by itself. His other side was bout the same. Somewhere around 204" gross. If say he was only 4 or 4 yrs old. So he should blow up this year
Old 09-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I really got off to a late start this year. I do have all but 2 of my stands up. I will be putting up one more on Thursday and then the last one probably next Tuesday. Our season here in Ohio starts September 28th. I did just get some bad news though. My mom and aunts, and uncle decided to sell the family farm. The only good thing about that is I only have 1 stand there, I just hate to see it go. I spent alot of time growing up there. There is still a chance I can get in on one more piece of property that I have been trying to get permission there for the last 5 years. Where is everyone else from and when does your season start?
Old 09-03-2013, 06:39 AM
Spike

ArtyJoe checking in. I hunt in Missouri and successfully harvested a doe and an 8 pointer last year.

Hoping to do better this year but have only gotten 1 good shooter on my game camera this year.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in. I'm pretty excited for this year. Have a nice farm with a cottonwood bottom that has some monsters living it it, and have a pretty nice mule deer scouted out in a different area. Season starts Sat. Pretty pumped.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.