Community

Team Edge. #6

Old 10-23-2013, 08:52 AM
Fork Horn

Cant wait to see the pics.

I went out this morning till about 0800. No luck. I spiced up my mock scrapes and checked the cameras. Got a not too shabby 8pt at one of my scrapes. Seeing more daytime action on the cams. More does which is good. Hopefully the other bucks start showing up too. Set another cam to see if can find out where the big 9 is going.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:22 PM
Typical Buck

Ok. I texted some pics to pines. He should have em on here soon. Can't wait til I get time to hunt!!!
Old 10-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Spike

Just picked up my euro mount of this years 8 pointer. I wish I could take credit for doing the mount but I found a local kid who does them for $50. The kid is good and it was money well spent. He even includes the plaque.

Old 10-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Spike

These photos are from PJ.

Nice deer man....

Just so the rest of the team knows.....I already called dibbs on going down to hunt with him first!!!!

Pines
Attached Thumbnails Team Edge. #6-image-7.jpg   Team Edge. #6-image-6.jpg   Team Edge. #6-image-5.jpg   Team Edge. #6-image-4.jpg   Team Edge. #6-image-1.jpg  

Old 10-23-2013, 05:45 PM
Typical Buck

Ok. The one with like 20 pts grossed around 205" last year. I picked up his right side this spring. Had 11 points and scored 92 1/2" by itself. I missed this deer last year.....twice..... In an hour. The one with the real wide and tall frame is a nine point. A real survivor my wife hit him last year in the shoulder with an arrow. I hit him in the same shoulder with muzzleloader and my dad put a slug through him. The other nice velvet one is a double main beam buck. Pretty nice.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice bucks!!!!! One of those boys will look nice on your wall!!!!!
Old 10-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Typical Buck

Extremely nice bucks!!

Do any of you guys use PlotWatcher cameras? The cameras take pics every 5 seconds but do not have a flash, so daylight only but they also good battery life. The cameras are great for patterning deer movement (and observing trespass). I set a few up over my new spot (kale field I mentioned in my last) and I already have a good idea when and where does are moving. Just a dink buck or two have shown. I may sit out there Sunday afternoon - still trying unsuccessfully for an earn-a-buck (eab) doe...

-fsh
Old 10-24-2013, 04:39 AM
Typical Buck

Hey artyjoe the skull mount turned out nice. I've always liked the look of a skull mount
Old 10-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Fork Horn

That one hell of a deal on the euro mount. I am payin $125! w/o a plaque. I wish I had time/place to do them my self.

Those bucks are very nice. Good luck hunting them.

Went out this morning and only saw a small half rack spike. Had like 3 inches of antler. Nothing else moving. Trying to figure out where to go tomorrow. Doesnt seem like much is moving early on and I can only hunt till 0830-0900ish........
Old 10-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow those are some pigs. Hope you get one of them.

That is a nice Euro mount.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.