Community

Team 8

Old 09-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

NY opens tomorrow! can't wait to get out...
got a few small bucks on cam and a huge bear... gonna shoot him if he comes by!
bear season runs the same as archery deer.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:01 PM
Spike

season opens tomorrow. will head to lease wednesday after work and hunt until saturday. i will let you guys know how it goes
Old 10-02-2013, 04:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

NY opened yesterday.... saw 2 skippers am... took a nice doe yesterday afternoon...
" />
Old 10-02-2013, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the doe!

I'm back in the woods tomorrow am thru the weekend. Some rain in the forecast, but still have a cold front coming in. Hoping the neighbor has taken out his corn. Last year it didn't come out until the last weekend before rifle season.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats to those who scored so far. our season opens on Saturday and I can't wait to get in a tree.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

had 5 or 6 come in at dark last night... could make 2 big does out for sure... the went by camera but I didn't check.. They lingered and fed around me... one must have pegged me and blew and they all took off. I'll have to rest this spot for a few day anyway now...
can't complain though... have been out 8 times so far and have seen deer all 8 times out.
probably won't get out again until Sunday AM in NY.
Just shot the doe Tues out of the other spot... I don't want to blow them up this early. will check cams Sat mid day and hopefully get in there Sun am... several bucks roaming around that spot.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Bartender

Congrats brotha!!!
Originally Posted by Western MA Hunter
NY opened yesterday.... saw 2 skippers am... took a nice doe yesterday afternoon...
" />
Old 10-04-2013, 04:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

anything going on guys?
i'm having a tough time staying out... I really want to sneak in and sit the stand where I shot the doe Tues and hunt this afternoon and again Sunday... yet something is telling me that since the season is so young to stay out and not hunt it again till Sunday... second guessing myself already!!! haha...
any thoughts?
Overcast and rainy today... supposed to stop raining in afternoon... thought that may make for some decent movement
Old 10-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Bartender

I've been busy trying to buy a truck but I should be out Monday afternoon if all goes as planned.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Fork Horn

Been way to hot here to hit the woods. Low to mid 90's. It is suppose to cool off this week so I may make it hunting.

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.