Community

Team 8 Tommyknockers

Old 03-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Typical Buck

I hope everyone is better on a computer than I am. Between teaching school, running a 4-H program, and raising my grandaughter I think I'm in the same boat as everyone else. But we do ned a captain, and a team name. Is there anyway the responsibilities could be shared so no one has to do it all? Just asking. I think another team wants long beard assissins.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

I suppose I can do the captain thing as long as I get a little help. Iowa Jaybird, are you with me on this? In the meantime, here are the names we have so far, minus a few I proposed that I now think are somewhat dumb, and minus long beard assassins, since another team seems to want to take it. Vote on the one you want or give us more options:

Wing Bone Collectors
Cluck Cluck Boom
The strut stops here
The final strut

Last edited by jmedenf; 03-06-2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: remove unneccessary words that I cut and pasted.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:39 AM
Typical Buck

If we got one person to be the captain I'm sure everyone on the team could help out. Myself I kinda like cluck cluck boom, and the final strut.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Typical Buck

I like "the final strut" and "cluck cluck boom" as well... first vote for the final strut. Thanks jmedenf for taking the lead! we'll help u...promise!
Old 03-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Fork Horn

I guess I am captain then. I'll let you guys know if my schedule gets too hectic for me.

I like Cluck Cluck Boom and The Final Strut as well.

We need more votes.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jmedenf
I suppose I can do the captain thing as long as I get a little help. Iowa Jaybird, are you with me on this? In the meantime, here are the names we have so far, minus a few I proposed that I now think are somewhat dumb, and minus long beard assassins, since another team seems to want to take it. Vote on the one you want or give us more options:

Wing Bone Collectors
Cluck Cluck Boom
The strut stops here
The final strut
No problem. If you have any questions, send me a pm. Name really doesn't matter to me. Glad you stepped forward on this. Thanks, Jay
Old 03-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

I should have some time to help out as well. My current project here in Iowa City is 55 million and were within 4 months from completion. I like the names the final strut and cluck cluck boom.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default thanks capt jmendenf

thanks jmendenf for stepping up i work a crazy schedule at work 8 pm till 8 am some times 4 days straight and don't even turn on the computer. this wouldn't be fair to the team. like ''the last strut'' for a name and also ''tommyknockers'' for some reason. whatever name is fine and good luck to all.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Typical Buck

Lol....tommyknockers is awesome! Thanks jmedenf for ur leadership. We will all help!
Old 03-07-2012, 03:16 AM
Fork Horn

Big Time HOOT for our team captian jmendenf! Cluck Cluck Boom works for me. anybody good making a team 8 logo avatar? Not me PC for dumbies. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.