Team 8 Tommyknockers

Old 03-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

We need a team captain to follow thru on the team. I can help with whoever voluteers to do this. I'm Captain on another team, and set up a brand new contest on another Site. However, I can't do this team due to overload in my life right now.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Fork Horn

Everyone has checked in so far except Bowtech9.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

What about jmedenf as captain?
Old 03-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Fork Horn

How about LONG BEARD ASSASSINS for team name.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Fork Horn

The strut stops here? The final strut? It doesnt matter to me, all i care bout is knocking birds down and winning this competiton!
Old 03-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Fork Horn

Bowtech9 checking in, should be hunting PA and CT this year.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:12 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Arjuna
What about jmedenf as captain?
If he will do it, fine. This is my third year in this contest, and first year was a disaster, and last year great. All because we had a Captain last year that took the time to keep everyone motivated, and posting. So far, everyone checked in already is a good thing as far as interest. When I join any TEAM I,m in it to the end, and will give it my best. If we all make that commitment, this will be a lot of fun, and we'll be competitive. As the season goes along, everyone keep us advised on how it's going in the field, bad or good. I'll try to be on here as much as I can work in, but I'm in the middle of a major home remodel, I'm getting married on Saint Patty's Day, move my fiancee in, sell a bunch of stuff to get room, sell a house, have my daughters wedding in June, filmed hunt in Kansas I've got to get set, and I'm way too old for all of this at one time
Old 03-06-2012, 05:08 AM
Fork Horn

This is my first year of doing this and I am getting ready to move to Texas where I'll be doing some military training, so I'm not sure just how much free time I am going to have.

Iowa Jaybird seems to know how things work, but seems to be pretty busy too. How is everyone else's schedule?

Also, whoever takes captain, what are the responsibilities? I am guessing we have to report each person's bird(s) they kill and keep every one else in line.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:47 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jmedenf
This is my first year of doing this and I am getting ready to move to Texas where I'll be doing some military training, so I'm not sure just how much free time I am going to have.

Iowa Jaybird seems to know how things work, but seems to be pretty busy too. How is everyone else's schedule?

Also, whoever takes captain, what are the responsibilities? I am guessing we have to report each person's bird(s) they kill and keep every one else in line.
Correct. I would gladly do it if I had anytime at all, but don't.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

Unfortunately I don't have much time to do it either. Between planning a wedding, full time college student and working 35+ hours a week I'm not quite sure how much time i'll have to keep up with everything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.