Community
View Poll Results: Doe harvests accepted?
yes
85.71%
no
14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 12-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

If you shoot them im sure you will find out whose they are soon enough. Id give them dogs at least 10 rounds of 5.56 a piece, maybe more if my temper wasnt cured by that point lol.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well Jason, thats not the Christmas miracle I was hoping for ya. Hoping for you to find the antlers. Its just a shame that a guy does the right thing by backing out and something like rabid dogs take over. I'd plant some bait and wait for those SOB's to come back for moreNow I hope that you get a shot at the other bucks out there. Team Captain needs to seal up this contest for us
Old 12-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Typical Buck

What concerns me is that 4 of us hunt our 450 acres with someone out there almost every day & none of us have ever seen a stray out there. Now we have 3 all of a sudden & of course its when I put down the one buck that we've all been hunting for the last 3 years. Its ****ing retarded. Im definitely going out there to kill those dogs tomorrow. And what really sucks, itll be the first gun fired on that property since we've been there. I really want to know who these dogs belong to.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just curious...Chipped? Is that pretty common in your area? Around here the owners have to decide if they want it. Is it mandatory there?
Old 12-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Typical Buck

almost seems like strays to me, i mean 2 shepherds and a lab running around together. If it was two blue healers or something like that i might think twice, but around here anyway, there isnt too many ranchers that need shepherds or labs, mainly cattle dogs that never leave the homestead.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Well Jason, thats not the Christmas miracle I was hoping for ya. Hoping for you to find the antlers. Its just a shame that a guy does the right thing by backing out and something like rabid dogs take over. I'd plant some bait and wait for those SOB's to come back for moreNow I hope that you get a shot at the other bucks out there. Team Captain needs to seal up this contest for us
Hell Ryan, Ive passed so many younger bucks this year in hopes of growing some mature deer & waiting patiently for our hit listers to give me the shot of a lifetime that I know I could walk out there tomorrow & know for a fact I could drop a 100" deer. So much for a world class whitetail this year. Ill put an arrow in a 2 year old come friday or saturday & put us another 100 points up.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Just curious...Chipped? Is that pretty common in your area? Around here the owners have to decide if they want it. Is it mandatory there?
Its not mandatory but its pretty common & Im just hoping it to be the case, that way I can give the ******* who dumped his dogs a piece of my mind.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
If you shoot them im sure you will find out whose they are soon enough. Id give them dogs at least 10 rounds of 5.56 a piece, maybe more if my temper wasnt cured by that point lol.
Marty, no amount of dog murder is going to make up for that drop tine buck. Id really like to post a dogs head on a pike in the yard of the ******* they belong to.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Typical Buck

Well fellas, my wifes asking me to stop stewing over this & to come help here play santa. We have some toys to assemble for the boys & you know theyll all be up at first light wanting to see what the fat man brought them. So yall have a merry christmas & Ill talk with ya later.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by On_Point
Marty, no amount of dog murder is going to make up for that drop tine buck. Id really like to post a dogs head on a pike in the yard of the ******* they belong to.
Your probably right, but you gotta remember that i live on a indian reservation where there is packs of stray mutts running everywhere and cause problems for me in my job everyday. , I have been bit a few times and have learned to show no mercy towards them lol. I used to be a dog lover before i moved here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.