Community
View Poll Results: Doe harvests accepted?
yes
85.71%
no
14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 10-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Fork Horn

well i smacked another doe... i watched her walk up the trail and i was in an improvised blind, so i thought to my self, ill draw my bow and see if she sees me, i drew my bow and she stepped out at 20 yds, when the pin settled, i guess my finger was used to pulling a trigger cause it over reacted and squeezed one off, oh well another one in the freezer
Old 10-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

pretty quiet lately, you guys busy taking bucks to the taxidermist?
Old 10-21-2012, 08:02 AM
Typical Buck

No bucks seen on stand yet, the acorns are all over the place so the deer are really just wandering around its been tough. Duck season opened up so I think I'll do a little of that then get back to the bowhunting. My little girl should be here any day now so hopefully I can get lucky and poke a doe one of these evenings
Old 10-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got this girl down this morning. Now I am ready for a buck!

Old 10-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats on the does Ryan & Afton!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Typical Buck

Great job guys, I went out on friday afternoon, The pickup had a hell of time getting me there though, seen alot of does but no bucks.

I think the old trucks computer is going out so i guess i am going to have to bite the bullet and get a new one this week. no sense in sticking money in a truck with over 200,000 miles on it.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:33 AM
Typical Buck

Team Pass Thru has a score of 254 4/8. We are ranked 1st of 16 teams. We have more kills than any other team with 6 of our possible 11 does tagged already & 1 of 11 bucks entered. We've killed 7 of our allotted 22 deer & we haven't even begun to hunt the rut. Great job fellas. But dont think that we've secured a lead, everything can change when the other teams start putting down big bucks. We need to continue this same momentum through the rest of Oct. & into the pre-rut & through each stage of the season.

Our team thread post count is something else also. Were pushing 500 posts. Keep up the same momentum there too. We're doing a great job & well on our way to winning this, so keep hunting hard & remember to be safe & smart.

Last edited by On_Point; 10-21-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
Great job guys, I went out on friday afternoon, The pickup had a hell of time getting me there though, seen alot of does but no bucks.

I think the old trucks computer is going out so i guess i am going to have to bite the bullet and get a new one this week. no sense in sticking money in a truck with over 200,000 miles on it.
I know your frustration Marty. Old trucks have a way of ****ting out during deer season dont they. I think every truck that Ive ever owned ran fine until deer season & as soon as the season came in, the truck went to **** & cost me $$$. lol. Just roll with the punches man.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:57 AM
Typical Buck

I went out Friday & Saturday & didn't see anything either day. I'm ready for some cold weather, pre-rut hunting, but the weather forecast for the upcoming week predicts highs in the 80's. I'm expecting the October Lull to be in full force until the cold snap that follows this Indian summer & then the action will fire up & the "Big Ones" will be on their feet during shooting hours. Oh the anticipation!
Old 10-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Typical Buck

yea i was saving up for a black bear hunt in ontario next fall but i guess that is going to go for a down payment now, some times your the bug and sometimes your the windshield i guess lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.