View Poll Results: Doe harvests accepted?
yes
85.71%
no
14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 11-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

So Marty, you hunting this weekend?
Old 11-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice Jesse! Can't wait to see the glory pic! I'll be hanging the bow up for this weekend for rifle season. But if I get 1 tomorrow then next weekend the bow will be back in hand. Good luck to everyone!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

Here is the picture I am using for the entry... just crunching the numbers right now, too excited to stay on track lol sorry! Definitely biggest to date for me. I could blow smoke and say how my skills and reading set this up but this was probably 95% luck, right place at right time without question. I'm thinking he actually just got whipped by another buck because there was a good ruckus up on the hill as I was going in to my stand. Same thing happened yesterday with a buck trotting by at no more than 15 yds from me as I was walking through the woods. He was totally oblivious to my presence as he was harassing a doe. Of course he was nothing like the one today. I was ready this time. He actually bedded down after coming from up on that hill somewhere and I took a 26-27 yd shot and that was it. He died right there on the bottom 10 ft from the gate! I couldnt believe it! The whole while, well maybe 10 mins after all this, something was crashing around up on the hill still and then finally whatever it was went over the top to the other valley heading towards the public land. I know we got a huge storm headed this way this weekend so maybe that had the deer moving today, who knows. I know monday is gonna be a high of only 30 degrees by me so I figured the deer would be running hard by then again. Gun season kicks off here in WI next saturday already too. Definitely cant complain about not having any pressure on me going into that. Best part is we still got at least 4 decent shooters running around here. Man oh man if we could get them to make it through till next season.... yikes!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

Man Jesse, thats a damn fine buck & a great picture too. That inside spread is something else. Now its time to get that hoss to the taxidermist. 8)
Old 11-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by On_Point
Man Jesse, thats a damn fine buck & a great picture too. That inside spread is something else. Now its time to get that hoss to the taxidermist. 8)
Just got back from there! Had to hurry, gonna be nearly 70 here tomorrow... We are gonna be in the 160 class here I think! inside spread was a touch under 20!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Typical Buck

Good grief yall are growing some monsters. If youre thinking that your buck was the one getting his ass kicked, Id like to see the stud doing the kicking. 8)
Old 11-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jemrami9
Just got back from there! Had to hurry, gonna be nearly 70 here tomorrow... We are gonna be in the 160 class here I think! inside spread was a touch under 20!
My thoughts exactly.

160s you say, so he's gonna be the biggest entry to date. Congratulations again man!

And Suck on that Team Buck U....lol
Old 11-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your grin shows it all. Very Nice!!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

Good grief yall are growing some monsters. If youre thinking that your buck was the one getting his ass kicked, Id like to see the stud doing the kicking. 8)
yeah, Richland county is on the up and up here in WI regarding big bucks. I would have loved to have seen what he was up there fighting with. The easy winter last year had to have helped with the bucks this year. You guys have see some of the pictures I have been getting and I have NEVER had pictures like I have this year. Not sure what the deal is but no complaints whatsoever! I am just happy as hell to be able to get something to help us out ya know? The season wasnt going smooth for me I know that much. Always something going wrong it seemed. Then I gotta worry about showing all the pictures and then not cashing in on something..... I guess it all worked out after all...
Old 11-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

My thoughts exactly.

160s you say, so he's gonna be the biggest entry to date. Congratulations again man!

And Suck on that Team Buck U....lol
Holy crap for real????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.