Community
View Poll Results: Doe harvests accepted?
yes
85.71%
no
14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 09-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alot of people in Nebraska are talking of alot of deer dying to EHD. So far I've been lucky and I haven't found any on the land I'm on but that doesn't mean they may not be close by. They say the cold will stop. And also a buddy of mine drew a bull elk tag, which is a once in a lifetime permit here in Nebraska, and he got a letter the other day that says his area is closed due to this years fires. He's still going up to some public land even though he could get a refund but it doesn't mean he'll get drawn again. Just a weird year for us hunters.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

Most of my bucks are hard horned now guys. still one out there with one side in velvet, I can't figure that out lol it's been like that for 2 weeks. I got all my stands ready and my food plot is lookin great i just can't wait to get in my stand..

And Dmax we are hunting the same county i sent you an email pm me and if we are hunting close by we will get together
Old 09-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

I cant wait to get into the stand either, saturday cant come soon enough. My dad is coming up hunting with me this weekend. We are planning on deer hunting in the morning and evening. Then do some grouse hunting in the afternoon. Should be a great time, its been awhile since we have got together to do some bowhunting.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Typical Buck

I just bought my tags today & DNR couldn't pay me enough to get these tags back. 8)
I haven't seen EHD on our land, but it's been reported here in our county.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by On_Point
I just bought my tags today & DNR couldn't pay me enough to get these tags back. 8)
I haven't seen EHD on our land, but it's been reported here in our county.
I hear ya there buddy lol. I live about 8 miles south of the north dakota border and i havent seen any sign of EHD either, actually the deer herd up here looks very healthy this year. I am seeing alot of twins and triplets and the mule deer herd seems to be coming back. I hope the diseases stay down south.

P.S.- i will be in the stand for the first time this year in exactly 12 1/2 hours.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope the diseases stay down south.
Way to wish your teammate well
Old 09-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

i meant southern south dakota lol. May big bucks fill your woods lmao.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Way to wish your teammate well
lmao, that was funny.

You guys hunting this weekend be safe & good luck. Lets see some tags being filled!
Old 09-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

For the last 2 years i have gotten my doe the first weekend, Hopefully that trend continues this year. Sleep is going to be hard to come by tonight.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
For the last 2 years i have gotten my doe the first weekend, Hopefully that trend continues this year. Sleep is going to be hard to come by tonight.
I love that feeling. Check & then double check your equipment & then do it again. 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.