Community

Intentional Grounding team 14

Old 10-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Fork Horn

Yep I agree that one is pretty great!! It has.my.vote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Fork Horn

I agree on the banner. Matt i thinnk it was mentioned above, but you are the only one that can change the title of our team thread to include our name, since you are the origional poster. I was planing to get out Saturday, but the wind direction is going to limit my choices, especially since it is giong to be a little warm (don't feel like hiking a mile plus caring a climber). I am off Monday and the weather forecast looks great (no Sunday hunting here in MD).
Old 10-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Fork Horn

wow ever since we picked a name i have been trying to change the title but could not figure it out on my phone. I am really hoping the cold front that is moving in this weekend up here will get some deer on their feet. The wind isnt perfect for the stand i really want to hunt but i have some others that i can make work! And the best news is I have ALL weekend off! Good luck this weekend everyone
Old 10-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Spike

can anyone help me to put the intentional grounding picture on my page so it shows up on my posts
Old 10-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Fork Horn

I save the picture then go to user control panel and click edit avatar
Old 10-05-2012, 03:09 AM
Fork Horn

Were still in 2nd place
Old 10-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

I get to sit for the first time this weekend on Sunday Morning. Still to much activity with the kids on Sat. Today and this weekend High in Mid 50's but Sunday morning will be in the 30's with 7mph winds. Can't wait. Unfortunately I will only be looking for a nice buck on this property Sunday. He's out there, so we'll see what happens. Next weekend I'll get time to set up at a different property and anything goes. Good Luck to everyone over the weekend..Be Safe
Old 10-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Fork Horn

Hey good luck! Just got the word I get to work all day tomorrow.... don't they know a cold.front is moving in and I need to be in a tree?!! Haha
Old 10-06-2012, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

Well i made it out last nite saw two younger bucks and a fat doe I should have shot. And for the record I.belive any1 who says peein in a mock scrape scares deer or you have to eat only what deer eat is wrong. Last nite I freshened up my mock scrape in front of my stand and 30 min later these two bucks come by checking it out. For the record all I ate yesterday day was venison jerky trail mix and a pop tart. I have a pretty kool video on my photo bucket I'll try to post it

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/y...-03-24_113.mp4

Last edited by Mibowhunter91; 10-06-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:53 AM
Fork Horn

That's cool right there. I'm going to start taking my camera with me every time now.
Thanks for sharing that.

My first sit Sunday morning went just like i was hoping. I only stayed till about 9:30 a.m. because I had an outdoor fall festival church thing to be at. So from Sun up to 9:30 I seen 10 deer total and a coyote. There was a nice buck with the first 4 but they never even got close. The 4 deer that were close was a spike and 3 does. I said on Friday I wasn't going to shoot a doe at this property, other wise I would have had some points probably. The coyote was at 15 yds and I was ready to release but he was headed right for a perfect opening and of course he stopped 2 steps shy. I should have let it go but I waited for a better shot that never came. Kicking myself over that one. I have only seen 2 coyotes while on stand in 12 years. So that was my first time out and the deer movement was really good and kept me on my toes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.