Team 4 Red Mist

Old 09-18-2011, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by razor6570
So is our team name Red Mist? If it is, where do I get the avatar at?

Has been quite on here but I am doing the same thing getting ready for the season to start and trying finish all my summer projects.
the avatars on post #25 er #29.....
iowa, ya need ta take the bull by the horns and get us set up...if everything is cool..pj needs to go to the op and change the title to our team name.
iowa needs to let zink know he is capn and tell him our team name.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Fork Horn

Apologies, I was at a wedding for an old military buddy this weekend. It seems official that I will be the Team Captain and Red Mist is the team name I am sending a message to Zink right away
Old 09-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Fork Horn

Title has been changed
Old 09-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

so who has been/ will be in the woods this month in here....seen anything?
Old 09-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

no hunting for me until Oct 15th
Old 09-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Fork Horn

No deer hunting for me until the 1st of October, but the bow has been part of the early season Tree Stand Pest Eradication Program, and the squirrels have been dropping like the acorn crop.

Next week opens Canada Geese season, so the ole Flu Flu's will be flying for sure! Ill get some video footage of the Bow/Geese hunts up hopefully next week for ya'll.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by IOWABUCKHUNTR
Next week opens Canada Geese season, so the ole Flu Flu's will be flying for sure! Ill get some video footage of the Bow/Geese hunts up hopefully next week for ya'll.
That sounds like a blast sending some Flu Flu's through the air! Good luck, that is something that I would like to try!

Oct 1st is my 1st day. I have been shooting every chance I get. Very comfortable out to 40yards, can shoot 50 very good but I will stay at 40. Never had to take a shot that far though. Most of the areas that I hunt is very thick, 30 yard shots are rare. In 17 years of archery hunting the longest kill I have is 32 yards! Most are 18 to 25 yards. I like those "chip" shots! I have missed my fair share of those "chip" shots though! But that is why I love it so much. The nice bucks I have taken will always be burnt in mind but those misses haunt me forever (the one that got away)!
Old 09-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by IOWABUCKHUNTR
No deer hunting for me until the 1st of October, but the bow has been part of the early season Tree Stand Pest Eradication Program, and the squirrels have been dropping like the acorn crop.

sounds like a blast my days have been filled with work, lots of firewood (onl 17 cord to do in 3 weeks) and taxidermy not much time for anything else.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

9 more days... Can't wait to slam that first doe!
Old 09-22-2011, 06:14 AM
Spike

Went out on sunday in the rain. 5 bucks, 3 does, and 3 fawns/yearlings. Bucks were dinks. Had a doe at 36 yards but let her go for it was close to shooting time and did not want to mess with tracking and gutting in the dark and rain. Going out this weekend hopefully to arrow a doe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.