Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3) >

Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)

Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)

Old 10-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default Jimmy Scores!

Alright everyone, Jimmy was kind enough to forward his pictures to me so that I could post them for him. This is a really nice buck. Congratulations. It will be interesting to see what score this guy brings in. Here are the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)-imag0208s.jpg   Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)-imag0212s.jpg   Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)-imag0213s.jpg   Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)-imag0217-1s.jpg  
Old 10-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Fork Horn

That is a awesome buck. Congrats. Things are picking up in IL.
Here is a pic from the other night.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

way to go jimmy!!!that is a nice buck can't wait to here the story and see what it scores.i got a couple nice bucks on camera last weekened.of coarse i was at camp.lol
Old 10-25-2011, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Bucktail, that guy looks like a double drop tine. Am I seeing that correctly? I hope you nab that one. He looks fairly old and big-bodied.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck Jimmy...Congrats. I got some serious vacation planned starting next week, hope to help out the team.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:49 AM
Fork Horn

Way to go JimmyT. Great deer. Early muzzleloader season saw me pass 2 small bucks and a few whitetail does. I has a pretty sika stag come in but it was before light. He was inside of 20 yards and I could make him out from the moonlight. He was a stud but it was 40 minutes before shooting time. I'll be out the next 3 weeks almost every day for a few hours. Good luck to everyone
Old 10-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

Hit a pig tonight! Canned and grunted in a 5 pt and a 6 pt an heard other deer in the hollys. Let those deer work off and hit the can and caught movement from where I heard the rustling. I had a Doe walk toward me and close behind was a good one. He hung up and stood there for a minute or two while I was at full draw. He turned I stopped him and hit the release. All hell broke loose and the buck took off away from me and out of sight. Looked like I hit him in the upper lungs. Got down 45 minutes later and found my arrow, covered in blood. I couldn't see any immediate blood but it had rained about 2 hours earlier and I am color blind so it all looks the same to me. I feel confident about the shot. My friend is meeting me at first light tomorrow and hopefully will find him. It is supposed to rain more tonight so that may complicate things. I hope to have an update that includes pics tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any update whacker?
Old 10-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

great looking buck jimmy!!

hope to read some good news soon whacker!!

saw a small buck heading towards some thickets this AM on my way into work - starting to pick up...
Old 10-28-2011, 03:37 AM
Fork Horn

It's a terrible feeling. I couldn't find him. I must have gotten liver instead of lung. I bumped him Wednesday night 70 yards from where I shot. It rained Wednesday night and yesterday. I couldn't find blood after he got up. A friend and I looked 8 hours yesterday and came up empty. I'll be out of town till monday and will go back looking for buzzards. Sorry team

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.