Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread >

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Community

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default "Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Let's get this started. My name is Shawn and I am from the big buck state of Ohio. Our season starts here on September 24th. I have some very nice bucks I have seen and have some good trail cam pics and also some nice video. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and to winning the contest this year!!!!!

Team 11

119. miss near miss
29. dubcee
37. Antler Eater
86. louie6014
5. iamyourhuckleberry
30. justhuntitall.
97. little indian
15. ManOfTheFall
xx. Henson59
alt. pearsontx4
alt. extreme1

Last edited by ManofTheFall; 09-24-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Shawn my name is Shane from IL. Glad to make a team this year looking forward to meeting everyone . I will be leaving to elk hunt in Co next week so I will be gone for 2 weeks so don't think I went missing.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Shane and Shawn,

My name is Will, Colorado will always be home. Shawn, where are you elk hunting-which unit? You picked an awesome year to visit Colorado. Antler growth on both the deer and elk is the best I've ever seen! Our season started yesterday, but I was in Wyoming chasing speed goats. I'll hit the woods for a muley tomorrow, after work. I really want a big racked deer this year, and I do not have much time to get it done! I'm leaving for Australia on the 2nd of September and will not be back until the 18th. I have some pretty awesome hunts planned in different states this year. Something with a nice set of antlers is going down!

11 has always been my favorite number!

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 08-28-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like you guys will be very busy this year. Good luck on your upcoming hunts and good luck on knocking down a giant!!!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Typical Buck

Hi Will . I will be hunting elk in the Flattops around Yampa. Have been going there for quite a few years and arrowed my biggest last year a 6x6 scored 321 not bad for a over the counter Diy yourself hunt. I think I used all my luck up last year so this years antler growth probably wont help me lol.

Cant miss it for nothing being in the high country in Sept there is nothing else like it. Everyone should should go at least once.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Spike

Miss Near Miss checking in and here to win. I'm Kendra from IL and we are going to beat my husbands team 5!! (or I will NEVER hear the end of it!)
Old 08-30-2011, 03:11 AM
Fork Horn

86. Checked in! First time on the contest. Names Matt, live in Charlotte NC. Got some good deer in my area. I hunt a small 20 acre water shed thats connected to a powerline that feeds to the interstate. Got about 6 resident does, and a resident 6pt right now on camera. Hope to fill out a whole tag this year (6) allowed 2 bucks. Only my second year hunting. Also plan on hunting near a bean field on a 100 acre lease at my folks house. Last year I had several bucks mid dec show up on my camera, so the deer along the interstate funnel down here, to feed on acorns, no tellin what I might see
Old 08-30-2011, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Greetings Kendra and Matt,

Let's do our best to win this thing!

I went out last night after work (our season opened this past Saturday). I gave a fork horned muley and a doe a pass. I'll be back at it tonight.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:40 AM
Spike

Hi all my names Cole. Looking forward to teaming up with you all and hopefully winning the contest this year! I got a few 140" bucks on my cams so far ones an 11 point the other is a 9 point. I also have a 130" ten running around so I am pretty pumped for this year! Hopefully I can contribute!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like we have 6 checked in so far. Does anyone want to start throwing out any team names? How about Buck Slayers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.