Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread >

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Community

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like Team Carnage. I use the Rage 2 blade and it certainly creates alot of carnage.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:22 AM
Fork Horn

I will actually be shooting the rage 2 blades for the first time this year.I used to shoot Muzzy Phantoms but all of my friends are going crazy about the rages so I figured why not give it a try.
If some more team members would check back I believe "Team Carnage" is the front runner for team name.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

So far "Team Carnage" has 2 votes. Anyone else wnat to cast their vote?
Old 09-08-2011, 06:21 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Antler Eater
Antler Eater reporting for duty! ...I have been so busy I don't know much about the bucks in my area. Hopefully I will get one. Can't wait to see everyone's successes...Go team 11!
You're too modest AE - I know you've got a nice one tied to a tree, feeding it corn until the season opens, lol. Good luck this season!

-fsh
Old 09-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

You're too modest AE - I know you've got a nice one tied to a tree, feeding it corn until the season opens, lol. Good luck this season!
-fsh
...Heh heh, yeah that old buck is not eatin' like he should, I might have to tie a different one up...

Thanks for the vote of confidence fshafly2, right back at ya with that good luck my friend. Love that avatar you have too.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

Team Carnage is fine by me.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Fork Horn

So whats harvest looking like for everybody, will the corn be out by the time opening day roles around for most of you? Here in central IL Harvest is in full swing and looks like the corn fields that suround the timber I hunt will be out come Oct. 1
Old 09-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Fork Horn

Hell I just got some rage 2 blade mechinacal, I woulda already been in the woods last week to hunt down my only 6pt on camera, but! I decided to shoot some broad heads, and my bow wasnt tuned I could shoot field pts in a pie tin at 50 yrds, but put a fixed blade on there, and I was 10" high at 20 yrds. Got it fixed, and switched from muzzys to slick tricks (grouping 1-2" 20-30 yrds) I destoryed two of my new st's... so got some rage mechicanals. Practice tip flys awsome, even though I went back and paper tuned/ walk back tuned, and broad head tuned, I still want some extra precision
Old 09-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Louie, I am shooting RAGE 2 blades for the first time this year and from what I can tell in practice I like them alot. Now I just hope they do what they are supposed to do and help me put that big buck on the ground. I am going to check my trail cam for the first time its been there 3 weeks. I am hoping for some good pictures. I will post them if they are worth it.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Fork Horn

Shot a doe tonight, with the rage, dropped her like a stone, shot placement wasnt the best cause I shot in a window between trees, and I thought she was stopping, but took two steps. Ide really like to get a better rib cage shot on one, and see the dammage. The cut this thing made on that doe was impressive tho... I was pretty skeptical about these heads, but they work. O ring system is my only gripe..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.