Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread >

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Community

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 08:58 AM
Fork Horn

thanks we got a lot of shooters on film. just got caught up on the thread team carnage sounds good to me.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Joe, I really like the avatar start! It's awesome! Nine more arrows and our names...we're going to take this thing!
Welcome aboard Sean.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Fork Horn

somebody else would have to add the arrows cause I don't know how to do that. I just found the picture and used paint to add the team name.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Spike

First day out (monday)... and didnt see a dang thing. Gotta work next 5 days then ill be back out.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Sean! I am also Shawn, lol. Good luck over there in Kansas and welcome aboard!!!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Fork Horn

thank you mof. a little update went out the morning of the 19th seen 4 skin heads could have shot all of them about a 100 times but let them all walk. then went out yesterday evening had a freaking retard drive right up to my stand with his 4 wheeler when he seen my truck on the side of the road to come ask me if i could move it further down the road so he couldn't see it from his stand when he starts hunting. then he was nice enough to leave and come back with dogs and let them run around while he drove all over with his 4 wheeler. then went out this morning seen 3 coons and a couple tree rats. so i put out a fresh bag of corn and trimmed a couple more limbs and we will try it again this evening.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Fork Horn

went out this evening and didnt see a thing. thought for sure i was going to see a certain buck we have about 30 pics of. but he lives to see another day i gotta work this weekend but i will be back after it monday and tuesday.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

has anybody been out yet or have any luck? our anniversary is Monday and we are going out of town this weekend for it. so i will only be able to hunt all day Tuesday and Wednesday morning before i work that evening. so i will at least be able to get in 2 or 3 sits this coming week. then after that i will be back to hunting 4 to 10 times a week.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Fork Horn

I am from central IL and our opening day is oct. 1st so I have 1 week left before I get to hunt. Tomorrow I am going out to check my trail camera and set one last stand. Well thats if the camera shows anything from what I think is a travel route from one field to another. So hopefully I have a few good pics to throw up this weekend and a nice buck to make me lose sleep over the rest of the week!
Old 09-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Fork Horn

Also "Man of the Fall" as team captain and the man who started the thread can you go ahead and put what ever team name we are up as the thread title. Also does anybody have any avatar designs?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.