Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread >

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Community

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 04:26 AM
Spike

Oh.. and do we have all our members accounted for? Otherwise we need fillers I think.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:55 AM
Fork Horn

I already put the missing members in the missing members thread. Good luck with your season!
Old 09-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Spike

hey guys. anybody have any cool ideas for an avatar? I'm starting to get ancy. I've been waiting on my bow to come in for a month or more now. They sent the wrong one last week so now i have to wait til next week. Im getting a diamond outlaw. i had a bowtech equalizer but my husband sold it to his buddy for his kid to use. I really liked that bow. You can see some of the bucks I will be after on team 5 's thread. my husband, pjhunts, has been posting some on there.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Fork Horn

Miss near miss, when you get your bow you are gonna need to do alot of shooting to break that string in. Wouldn't want anything to change on you out in the field!
Old 09-18-2011, 12:03 PM
Spike

yeah, my husband and kids (we have 4 that live with us ranging from almost 16 down to 3 and they all love to shoot their bows) have all been out shooting almost everyday and i just get to stand and watch so i will definately have to shoot a lot once my bow gets here to get used to a new one. not much time before season starts by the time it gets here though.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Typical Buck

Hey all back from Co. No luck but I kinda of expected that after shooting a 320" bull last year but always good time in the mountians in Sept!!

And the name is good with me!! l

Last edited by justhuntitall; 09-18-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm back from my trip to Australia. What an adventure! I was lucky enough to arrow a few things while there:
A feral boar

A water buffalo

and a Scrub bull (feral ox)

I was charged by this water buffalo. The guy holding the horns used a rifle to kill the bloody beast while it was trying to run up my backside. I had no trees big enough in the immediate vicinity to hide behind and would have been easily stomped into the ground had the rifleman not been there.

I'm ready to start concentrating on deer...

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 09-18-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

extreme1 reporting in

My name is jason and I am from Ontario Canada.My opener starts on Oct 1 .Cant wait for the season to begin.
Thank you for having me here.I have been playing on the team Contest here for a while but missed the past few years.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone here a bit better and good luck to all for a safe and enjoyable season
Old 09-19-2011, 05:43 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Jason great to have ya! I hope you can bring in one of those huge canadian whitetails we all hear about. lol!
I sure hope I put down a big Illinois buck!
Old 09-20-2011, 02:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's amazing, while many of you are waiting for your deer season to open, Colorado's archery season closes this Sunday. I have less than a week to get-r-done in my home state. Last night, while hunting, I came across a bobcat, a moose, two doe mulies, and a 300 pound black bear. It made for an interesting night. I'll be back in the woods Wednesday evening. If Colorado doesn't pan out (Mulies score big points), I still have hunts planned in S. Dakota, Nebraska, Washington, Virginia, and Texas. A good buck will go down somewhere.

I still Like "A11-in" for a team name. "Carnage" has too many negitive implications. It's definition: The flesh of slain animals or men. Where's the respect for the animals we a11 love to hunt? Our avatar could show bits and pieces of an exploded deer spewed across a highway...I, personally, have too much respect for the things I hunt to ever consider them merely as carnage. Sorry, it's just the opinion of a man who takes words/life accurately. Are we monsters or something?

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 09-20-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.