Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread >

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Community

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 04:50 AM
Typical Buck

Unhappy

Fieldmouse
In all the years Antlereater has entered deer I have yet to see his face and not Rob nor Christine has said anything about the full camo pictures,so where are you going with this? Don't try to run other contestents away from this site, it's just a for fun contest!
Rocky
Old 12-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great job Antler Eater!!!!! That is one awesome buck!!!!! I thought when you said you were sure he was at least a 120" it would be a nice buck. I sure didn't expect to see a 182" incher. That is definitely awesome!!!!! I love that drop tine. Hopefully Fieldmouse can get over himself and let it in. This puts us back in the game. Let's go guys don't give up yet. There are still some nice bucks out there to be taken. The 2nd rut should be kicking in and with it getting colder and snowing in some places they will be hitting the food sources hard and also looking for the 2nd round of doe's coming in to heat. Good luck to all. We can still win this!!!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fieldmouse, with all due respect, I will say this as politely as I know how.

youngfart, says rob has accepted his pics in the past with full camo. I personally don't recall it.
How many years have you participated in the Hunting net deer (bow) contest??? I remember you being in the contest before you became a mod (as I recall you shot an Onieda way back when)....Yet you don't remember my full camo pics that were posted every year since the contest's inception???

Your argument has no basis...Contrary to your claims there is no rule to force someone to take a picture for the contest that is not in full camo! Even if I were to show my face, would you recognize me???? Obviously not...

So my question to the captains, has an entry been allowed in the past without revealing who it is? Two, is this an acceptable entry for this contest?
Question one... I suspect you know the answer to this already? If not, don't you have access to archives so see if it has been allowed (you know, being that there is no rule and all!!) Have you asked Rob? Let me help you out.

Hunting net bowhunting contest 2005 entry (Rob would remember this photo because he pulled it from the archives for a different thread a number of years ago.)

Hunting net bowhunting contest 2006 entry

Hunting net bowhunting contest 2007 entry

Hunting net bowhunting contest 2008 entry

Hunting net bowhunting contest 2009 entry

2010 Hunting net bowhunting contest entry

Question two...What does it tell you that I have been posting these pictures for the contest since the annual bowhunting contest began??? Whether you deem it "acceptable" or not really has no bearing on this years contest. If you want to make a rule change that is fine, I am not going to change mine.

This is the internet, there are no guarantees that the images whether masked or unmasked of a person sitting beside a deer is the person who actually killed it. Of the kills that are on our scoring thread I recognize the bucks equally as well as I recognize the people in the photos. In other words I don't know who the people are or what they look like, yet I accept the premise they killed that deer and I have no problem with that. Why would I have a problem with someone in full camo?

Honestly, this arguement is so elementary if it were not for nine other guys on team eleven I wouldn't even bother to address the issue.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I posted the above here also so Team 11 would know what is going on...I owe you guys that much.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Dominant Buck

How many years have you participated in the Hunting net deer (bow) contest??? I remember you being in the contest before you became a mod (as I recall you shot an Onieda way back when)....Yet you don't remember my full camo pics that were posted every year since the contest's inception???
ive been here from the beginning. On the first winning team. I'm sorry I don't recall your pics in that fashion. You could have cleared this up right away had you chose to instead of dragging it out as you did. I even tried to do this off line but your mailbox is full. I stated my reason why, let's move on.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 12-05-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ive been here from the beginning. On the first winning team.
Now that you mention that, I even remember you being on that team.

You could have cleared this up right away had you chose to instead of dragging it out as you did. I even tried to do this off line but your mailbox is full. I stated my reason why, let's move on.
It is true my mailbox would not accept any more mail, nothing about this was intentional however. Tonight was the first opportunity I have had to address the issue you brought up. You have every right to your opinion, I accept that without issue, but the way you presented it leaves a lot of room for improvement. To assail an individual in the fashion you did will cause people to take a dim view (at best) of our site.

I have presented the facts...I can move on.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

Antler Eater.... WHAT ARE THOSE DEER EATING DOWN THERE!? I have to get me some of that! Congrats on another unbelievable (i guess actually unbelievable for some) buck!
Old 12-06-2011, 05:28 AM
Fork Horn

Ant Nice buck! All those deer from the past years are very impressive. Its funny... Im on another message board for fishing and the guy always holds his bass infront of his face when he posts pictures, It reminds me of Wilson next door to Tim Allen in tool time. But some people just dont wanna put their mug all over the internet for people to see.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys, I'm glad that mess is taken care of. Hopefully now we can put a couple more on the board and win this thing. I know there have been a couple team members that checked in early then we haven't heard a thin from them. I think I will try and PM them and find out what is going on. Good luck to all that is still trying out there. Hunt hard and hunt safe!!!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome job antler!

Let's pour it on guys! We can do this!

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 12-09-2011 at 05:16 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.