Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 Turkey Contests
Need your Input - here is your chance >

Need your Input - here is your chance

Need your Input - here is your chance

Old 06-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by blackheel

Fingerz42- I was one of those "smashing all kinds of birds" and have been fortunate to enter 5 in the contest. When you say those "that can only get to one state and may only be able to take one or two birds", remember you choose to only hunt one state just like I chose to hunt 4 states. I understand money, leave from work, and other things can limit one being able to travel. The contest allows for an even playing field with best bird and then for the quantity portion also......and it is just for fun.
Untrue. Some people simply do not have the time or money to do anything but their own state. That isnt a choice. Its reality. I don't really care either way, if its a huge deal that people can take 5 or 8 birds then just keep it that way, no biggy.