Community

Team 14 FanTom Assassins

Old 04-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Typical Buck

Awesome job springspur!!!! That's a nice size bird!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Let me know when you get them posted - if you can!!!

Congrats bud!!!

Kim
Old 04-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good job springspur. It's about time someone helped me out, lol. Get the pic up and I will enter your bird for our team. I hunted in Tennessee opening day yesterday and got this bearded hen. Pretty unique trophy. After all the years I've been hunting, this is the first bearded hen I have ever seen. I figured this may be my only chance to get one,( illegal in LA.) so I took advantage of the situation. She weighed 10 pounds and had a 6 1/2 beard.
Attached Thumbnails Team 14 FanTom Assassins-100_1399.jpg   Team 14 FanTom Assassins-100_1404.jpg  
Old 04-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Springspur, your bird scores 57.5625. Very nice bird and congrats. That will help the team out a lot.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Spike

Hey team 14 you guys are kicking Tom. I'll be in Tn. in a few days. Hope I can help the count. What kind of weather should I expect. Are therma cells needed? Great job guys!!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default bearded hen

Cool trophy
superstrutter I've never seen one, what did she respond to as far as calling? & were there any other hens with her? I'm hunting wed-sat this week. Hope all had a pleasant Easter.
Dan
Old 04-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Springspur, she was with another hen at the end of a field slowly heading may way. When she was about 300 yards away I could see her beard through my binoculars. There was no sign of a gobbler anywhere, so I concentrated on her. They started to go more to my left, so I did some cutting and yelping. This turned them on the right path. I eventually shot her at 20 yards. The Jellyhead definately lived up to its name. I've been calling up a bunch of hens all Spring.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, the contest stickers will be coming in soon. If you want one, you need to pm me your mailing address. When they come in, I will send you one. Still haven't heard from several of you in a while. What's going on? Has everyone's season started now? As you can see, we are doing pretty good right now in the contest. Lets see if we can win this thing. I'm off to Texas again this month on the 18th to hunt for a few days. That will probably be my last turkey hunts of the season. Hopefully I will fill a couple of tags to end my season.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator

Please welcome your new Team member MDManiac
Old 04-10-2010, 05:10 AM
Typical Buck

Hello all, hailing from Central New York, spring season begins may 1st! Hope to score on a nice bird again this year! congrats to those who've already scored!
Old 04-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the team MDManiac. To the rest of the team, with the exception of a couple, where are all of you? Lets all try to stay in touch with what's going on. Good luck to all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.