Team 2 Tominators

Old 04-24-2010, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to say, I believe this storm that is now pulling away from here, is headed for you all. It left a lot of moisture here, in the form of snow, but it looks like it's got a lot more coming with it, of course in the form of rain. Glad to say, I won't be hunting in it, have fun ya'll!!!
Old 04-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

How do i post a pic of my bird.... Was shot Friday April 23...idk y i can find the thing to post them!!!
Old 04-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by BOWHUNTINGisLIFE
How do i post a pic of my bird.... Was shot Friday April 23...idk y i can find the thing to post them!!!
Are using photobucket or another website to post the pic from. If so there is an insert image when you post.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BOWHUNTINGisLIFE
If nothing else you can email it to me and I'll post it for ya

[email protected]

We need every point we can get...... and about 6 more turkey!!!
Old 04-25-2010, 05:53 AM
car
Typical Buck

Can't believe it. Finally call in a nice bird away from his hens and he is 10 behind me on the wrong property and won't cross the property line.
Tomorrow is another day.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:53 AM
Super Moderator

Headed for Missouri today goin for bird 2 there. I will try to improve on my score but I'll take what I can get Good luck and be safe.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
Headed for Missouri today goin for bird 2 there. I will try to improve on my score but I'll take what I can get Good luck and be safe.
Good luck AM! The heavy rains and storms are finally blowing through my region today so the rest of the next week is lookin' pretty good. I'll be out there trying to better my score Mon, Tues and Wed morning. I've got my fingers crossed... I really want to use my bow on one this Spring but I'm running out of time!
Old 04-26-2010, 04:39 AM
Typical Buck

The weather here has been majorly uncooperative!!! I bet we had 30-35 mph winds yesterday - it was howling - chilly and rain... GRRRR!!! Friday and Saturday were crappy too - real windy. It's still like that this morning, but I'm hoping this weather will push on out of here and clear up for an evening hunt today.... PLEASE!!!!

Kim
Old 04-26-2010, 05:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I struck out this weekend. Out of seven people hunting, one jake. Wind was 25-35 mph most of the time. Unfortunately, this weekend was pretty much my whole season. Sorry guys.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:41 AM
Typical Buck

Grizzlyman - That sounds like my weekend!!! Sorry u didn't get a turk bud - I'm sure that bums you out. At least you got out there and "enjoyed" nature - hard to do in this crappy weather though, I must admit!!!

I still have 14 days left in our season here - so hopefully I can seal the deal.

Kim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.