Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 Turkey Contests
2010 Turkey contest smack talk >

2010 Turkey contest smack talk

Community

2010 Turkey contest smack talk

Old 03-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Fork Horn

MAN theres alot of hot air in here lately now wheres that popcorn....pop klink pop poof . I didnt want yall to waste that hot air on nuthing .Team 5 all the way to the top.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:50 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
SS is da man hes gonna shoot the first bird of the contest. I guarentee he will sing it and bring it. Only way he wont shoot the first bird in the contest is if I go down and hunt with SS and shoot the first.
We will just have to see about that. I am giving everybody a chance to be first, cause I'm packing the stick and string opening morning down in MS.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:27 AM
JW
Super Moderator

I see Mudz baiting! Man and I got two ex law officials on my team - sickem boyz!

JW

Last edited by JW; 03-07-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jjones
We will just have to see about that. I am giving everybody a chance to be first, cause I'm packing the stick and string opening morning down in MS.

Yes you were the first last year. It was fun waiting to see who was going to be first.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

arrowmaster, when in the world are they going to let yall hoosiers kill more than one bird a year. Yall are loaded with turkeys, I can't understand there reasoning.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jjones
I hear ya jjones, good luck with the bow! I always say I'm gonna take my bow and never do. You got a ground blind you'll be hunting from? HJ, if you need me to come up and show you how it's done I'll gladly do that! And I promise there will be plenty of fried turkey to go around, even for you, so don't fret.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SouthernStrut56
I hear ya jjones, good luck with the bow! I always say I'm gonna take my bow and never do. You got a ground blind you'll be hunting from? HJ, if you need me to come up and show you how it's done I'll gladly do that! And I promise there will be plenty of fried turkey to go around, even for you, so don't fret.
I plan on using my blind saturday, my buddy down there has a cattle pasture that the birds always hang out in and they usually come through the fence gap where I will be sitting. I've killed a few with my bow already. The thing that I hate is even if you hit them you don't know if you will find them. Good luck to you too, them alabama birds whooped up on me good a couple years ago.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Typical Buck

jj - i'm with u on that! I'm bummed that I only get one turk!!! (indiana here too!)

Of course that won't stop us from winning the contest! hehehe

Start bowing to .... TEAM 2!!!

Kim
Old 03-08-2010, 05:04 AM
Typical Buck

team 5 all the way baby!

i get 2 on my end btw
Old 03-08-2010, 05:11 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hunting junkie
You guys, like the horse, are dog food this year.Has beens.

HJ

LOL - keep wishing. The cream always rises to the top, you know that. Get ready for another whupin.

MC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.